Design TASK Instructions
Before you start with the task
- Log into your Autodesk account
- Start recording the screencast
- The aim is to develop a design which is innovative yet functional.
To consider during the task
- Define your goals are (e.g. comfort in holding the object, aesthetics of the design)
- You can start ideation with inspiration in existing designs, sketching or modelling
- Work with the workshop lead to simplify definition of goals and constraints in Fusion/Dreamcatcher
- Give it a go and generate the design in Fusion/Dreamcatcher so you can learn from the initial results and refine your goals and constraints
- What opportunities do the initial results show you and how can you pursue these in the final iterations of the task?
After you finish the task
- End the screencast and upload it to the cloud
- Save 3-5 screenshots of the final object and e-mail to Abel (email@example.com)
- Complete the design task questionnaire - the questionnaire will be available from the programme page